MED_ORI_wandern_pause_SANITAS_41127_DSC4222.jpg

Good reasons – in the best of hands with Sanitas

Good reasons – in the best of hands with Sanitas

Sanitas is one of Switzerland’s most popular health insurers

What’s all the more pleasing is that this claim is based on customer feedback and not corporate hype. And we’ll do our best to maintain – or even improve – our position. Only the best is good enough for our customers.  

Score of 5.2

from 1 (lowest) to 6 (highest)

Comparis is the leading Swiss Internet comparison service. In a recent Comparis survey, respondents rated the engagement and expertise of staff, the claims settlement procedure and quality of communication.

Score of 5.2

from 1 (lowest) to 6 (highest)

The comparison website bonus.ch conducted a customer satisfaction survey on health insurance. This survey focused on clarity of information received, claims processing and customers.

1st place

A survey published by consumer magazine K-Tipp in September 2016 indicated that 74.9% of customers who have used the services of Sanitas in the last two years are “very happy” with our services.

Save time, effort and resources

If you’re looking to cut down on time-consuming paperwork and prefer to take care of your insurance affairs online, then our customer portal is just the thing for you. Once you’ve registered, you’ll have 24/7 access to all of Sanitas’s services online. This enables you to:

  • Manage all your insurance affairs quickly and efficiently.
  • Keep an overview of all your data and costs.
  • Send in your reclaim vouchers online.
  • Access your profile on the move with the Sanitas app.

Invoices reimbursed in record time

Sanitas settles 90% of invoices within seven working days from receipt of the reclaim voucher. The remaining 10% involve clarifying complex matters, which delays the settlement process. We inform customers of any such delays straight away.

Insurance cover with a whole host of extras

Sanitas products have many advantages. Here are just a few of the benefits you enjoy with Sanitas insurance:

Liberty insurance plans

If you have general or semiprivate insurance, with our Liberty plans you have the option of upgrading to a semiprivate or private ward before admission to hospital. In this case, Sanitas covers up to 75% of hospital costs.

 

Priority Access

Our Priority Access service gives you rapid access to specialists – within just 3 days for customers with private insurance.

 

Children’s health hotline

Families can take advantage of exclusive additional benefits, such as a free children’s health hotline. What’s more, the Family supplementary insurance plan covers up to 80% of all costs for dental braces.

 

Medical Private

This supplementary insurance gives you a free choice of doctors and hospitals worldwide for outpatient treatment.

 

Personal advice

As a Preference customer with semiprivate or private insurance, you’ll have access to a personal customer advisor at Sanitas who is familiar with your situation and provides individual advice and support. For example, your advisor will help find the right specialist, organise rehabilitation services after a hospital stay and provide advice on all insurance matters.

 

The best specialists

As a Preference customer you’ll be treated by a chief or senior consultant in the event of hospitalisation.  

 

Legal notice Publication details